At Nationwide Tax Services we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis and thorough research allow us to optimize financial opportunities to be found in existing as well as recently altered tax laws. We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices.
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Nationwide’s Professional accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
- Ernst & Young – 1999 – 2014
- Arthur Andersen 1987 – 1992
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- B Sc, University of Lagos
- M Sc, University of Lagos
- MBA, Finance & Accounting
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants